TheraTherm Digital Moist Heating Pad, Large/Standard (14" x 27")
The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market because it delivers intense moist heat therapy. The moist heating pad expands the size of the blood vessels, increasing blood flow. The temperature of the heating pad is controlled by the patient with a digital controller that can be turned on and off. The digital controller is also used to set the treatment time and features a lock-out mode to guard against the remiss touching of the controls during treatment.
- Convenient preset time and temperature.
- Digital hand control for operator to program and monitor temperature and/or treatment time.
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent setting changes throughout treatment sessions.
- Moist heat therapy temperatures range from 113° to 166°F (45° to 74°C).
- Treatment sessions up to 60 minutes.
- Specially designed flannel cover (60% cotton/40% polyester) for efficient moisture retention.
- Flannel cover is washable.
- UL and CUL classified.
- No need to wet heat pack, gets the moisture from the air.
- Intended for use on areas such as the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot.